Local artists are being encouraged to consider applying for a small grant to help them bring their creative dreams to life.
The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program funded by Create NSW and managed by Regional Arts Development Organisations.
Arts North West is offering grants under the Country Arts Support Program of up to $3,000 for arts community groups and arts organisations in the New England North West to support their creative endeavour.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
The CASP 2023 Round is currently open and closes at midnight 30 May 2023.
Hopeful applicants should contact Arts North West Executive Director Lauren Mackley to discuss their application prior to submission by calling 0493 316 463 or emailing email@example.com. Lauren will be able to help you with any questions you have in regards to your project and applying for CASP.
CASP applications will only be accepted through the Arts NSW secure on-line grants system, SmartyGrants. Find out more and read the full grant guidelines at http://www.artsnw.com.au/funding-from-arts-north-west
Like what you’re reading? Support the New England Times to keep providing hyper-local news, for the New England and by the New England, pay wall free. Make a small contribution today.